Ever since mobile phones and smartphones started to rule the telecommunication world, headphones have always been the most sought after accessory bought along with a phone and also separately. The Panasonic has emerged to be an electronic giant and the Panasonic ErgoFit In-Ear Earbud Headphones are nothing but the best the company offers. When one sells the most sought after product and when one wants to keep up in the competition, the product the company delivers must not be of sub-standard quality, but be rich in it.
The quality of a headphone depends on various aspects such as the weight of the product, the ergonomics of the keys, the size of it and the frequency with which it delivers the sound. These aspects actually are indirect factors that affect the comfort in wearing the headphone too. This means that comfort comes along with the quality and Panasonic is good at giving comfort to its users. The Panasonic ErgoFit In-Ear Earbud Headphones is a compact one sufficient all these standards to be one of the best headphones available in the market.
Features of Panasonic ErgoFit In-Ear Earbud Headphones:
The Panasonic Ergo fit In-Ear headphone is first of all very compact, so that it fits in our ears with ease and comfort. It delivers sound at a frequency of 20- 20000 HZ which is actually the hearing levels for a human being. The headphone features a conventional 3.5mm jack in order to make it compatible with almost all the devices and gadgets. The Panasonic Ergo fit In-Ear headphone also has a very long cable that can be adjusted to suit your needs.
It weighs just at 0.14 lbs and thus is a light weight product that doesn’t make you feel uncomfortable at all with its weight. The earbuds are made of silicones which are silicon polymers and are naturally water repellant. Moreover, the use of silicones eliminates the use of hard plastic, thereby making it more comfortable to be used in ear. The durability of this headphone is very high and it is also efficient in noise reduction.
Comparison with the Competitors:
Panasonic ErgoFit In-Ear Earbud Headphones belong to the tier2 class of headphones. The tier 1 is filled with companies like Skull candy, Sennheiser etc. Thus even though there aren’t any normally noticeable differences between these products, there is always more quality with the tier 1 type headphones and that quality comes up with a huge price. So the comparison between the tier 1 and tier 2 headphones merely goes in vain. Thus Panasonic is one of the best brands in the tier 2 category that almost perform like a tier 1 type headphone.
In the tier 2 type headphones category, it is obvious that with the highest number of specifications, abilities and features, the Panasonic is definitely one of the best in-ear headphones that, in terms of quality, can very well compete with the high class headphone brands like Skull Candy, Sennheiser and a lot of other high class brands.
Pros of buying the Panasonic ErgoFit In-Ear Headphones:
- The company provides you with three pairs of earbuds for free when you purchase the headphone in the size that is best suitable for you to experience the noise reduction fully.
- With the perfect bud design and a lightweight physique throughout, the Panasonic Ergo fit In-Ear headphone fits fits in your ear easily and comfortably and long time usage does not do any harm to the ear in term of physical discomfort.
- It features a 3.5mm jack and is thus compatible to a majority of smartphones and other gadgets like the iPod, iPads, MP3s etc
- The Headphone is available in a broad range of colours from which you can choose one from. You can choose the colour that suits you
- For the price that it is sold for, you will not get a better headphones with the most ergonomic design features like the panasonic ErgoFit In-ear Headphones.
- It is designed to be firm in your ears and thus can be used even while running and working out.
- The earbuds are made of silicones to make them water resistant and it is also much better in terms of comfort than the hard plastic that is usually used.
Cons of buying the Panasonic ErgoFit In-Ear Headphones:
- The Panasonic ErgoFit In-Ear Headphones do not have a microphone. If you are calling someone or attending a call from someone, you can only hear what they and the vice versa will never happen due to the absence of the microphone.
- It does not have a dedicated system to cancel noise. However, the appropriate design and the earbuds have made it easier to cancel the noise automatically upto some extent.
- The wire is a bit fragile and thus may easily tear apart during harsh conditions that may happen accidentally.
- The Panasonic ErgoFit In-Ear Headphones do not come with the suitable wiring to make in not tangle. The wiring here is fragile and non tangle and thus the Panasonic ErgoFit In-Ear Headphone can untangle, which becomes a pain to get it back to proper condition.
Why you should buy this product:
The Panasonic ErgoFit In-Ear Headphone is actually low priced luxury that comes with great features. The only major disadvantage is that it has no microphone in it. But for that, the headphone works great and suffices the standards of tier 1 type headphones as well in the aspects like sound quality and noise cancelling. So, if you are looking for something that will fit in your budget but also has incredible specification, you should definitely go for the Panasonic ErgoFit In-Ear Headphones.
Our Verdict on Panasonic ErgoFit In-Ear Earbud Headphones:
Due to its low price but high end specification rating, it is often neglected or ignored by buyers whose stigma is that it might be a fake or substandard one. However, these headphones aces the expectations with its awesome sound quality, ergonomic features, comfortable design and in many more aspect. Thus the Panasonic ErgoFit In-Ear Headphone is undoubtedly the best in-ear headphone available at this range of price.